Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Different name under the same address

Many people asked why I deleted my previous blog. I said, I don't know, just don't feel like writing anymore. But now, again, I'm doing something that contradicts what I said - I feel like writing again. I'm starting a new blog, under the same address, http://wantingwanting.blogspot.com.

Today is Wednesday, 3rd day of the new semester, and I've already attended 4 classes, out of 5. What's new this semester? Oh, I'm a senior now! How time flies man. Although I really still feel like a freshman. I wish I was still a freshman. So that I had the chance to study harder and get better grades. Yeah, I know, I can still study hard and get better grades, but no matter how hard I study, how good my result is this year, my GPA will still be like LOW. Sigh.

Alright, so much for, yet another, first entry. I'm off reading now.


p/s: I don't regret the things that I did, but I do regret the things that I did not do.

2 comments: