Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best boyfriend in the world

What does a girl look for in a boyfriend?
Personality? Money? Looks?
People keep saying that (and they are 100% sure that they're right) guys with money and looks are playboys, they can't possibly have good personality.
And guys with good personality and money are ugly.
Guys with good personality and looks are poor.

Let me prove you wrong!!
My boyfriend has all these! And even more.
He..
- has very good personalities - knowledgeable, patient, friendly, funny, smart, helpful, kind, empathy, filial, hardworking, honest, dependent, cheerful, etc
- has money, but doesn't waste them
- is tall and VERY VERY handsome
- makes me laugh, makes me happy
most of all..
He loves me..










Haven't I got the best boyfriend in the WHOOOLE wide world?

1 comment: