Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby, are you down down down...?

My whole body is so weak, I don't even have the energy to speak (to think I normally speak very loud, so this is very serious). My nose is sometimes blocked, sometimes runny. My throat is burning. My head is spinning all the time. I hate this feeling.
Yeah, I'm down with flu.. Ultra sian-ness. =(

Please recover soon, fatgirl! Cuz I'm gonna host a couchsurfer (from Germany) tomorrow and it will be my FIRST hosting experience. Woohoo! I'm still quite new to this couchsurfing, I've only surfed twice. So yeah, I'm looking forward to hosting Verena! I think I'll be a good host (if I feel better tomorrow), haha. 

Alrighty, time to Zzzz.

the prawn aglio olio from colours! it's quite nicely done, the spaghetti is cooked juuust right. but the garlic made my stomach feel a bit funny. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment