Saturday, October 9, 2010

sianness

i know it's normal to feel lousy, upset, frustrated, sian and what not. but this is happening too often to me. i need to stop it! but i don't know what's the cause of this stupid feeling. sigh. and i feel that i have no friend. all my friends are always busy. or they have more important and interesting people to hang out with, like their partners. and then there comes a time when my own boyfriend is busy. and i will end up alone getting frustrated with myself. i don't hate being with myself. but i hate being at wherever i am. especially in my own hostel room. this place just irritates me now.
so every time i feel lousy, i go for retail therapy. yeah, it helps. a lot. but it doesn't help that my bank account is depleting. i don't have a lot to start with. so baby says the main problem is the money. yeah, i think it is. what can i do to have more money? my pocket money is like one third of normal people's pocket money. i get 300 bucks a month. that includes my transportation and phone bills. so i have like 200 left for food and other expenses. i can only use 6-7 bucks a day. though baby always pays for my meals, if i keep going for retail therapy whenever i'm upset, how will i ever get enough money?
so baby says i should think of other things that i can do by myself without spending money. i know there are quite many things that i can do alone that doesn't cost money, like doing work, studying, exercising, reading and etc. i need to do work. i have a lot of work to do. but i don't feel like doing it. i don't feel like doing anything. i don't feel like myself. i don't know what the fuck is happening to me. where is the normal happy optimistic me? why is this happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment